Friday, January 11, 2013

friday is the new monday.

no more “more in store mondays” at jessica sprague, the new releases are now coming out on fridays!!  improving your weekend one step at a time….

some of the most exciting news this year has to do with one of the creative teams I am a part of.

liv ct

isn’t it amazing!?!

well, if that doesn’t quite getcha, go and explore her store. 

she has some of the digi basics that we all need..  stitches, eyelets, gorgeous textured papers, amazing brushes..

love. liv.

and her newest creation is just as awesome!

meet “loopies vol. 3 – here we go loopy-loo”.

Loopies_Vol._3___50e81288936dd

and here is what I created with this little loopy of goodness:

brr_mindypitcher

all goodies are liv’s creations, but for a full list of credits, please, click on the layout!

I am looking forward to all the fun I will get to have with liv and her talents, not to mention the awesome group of ladies I get to work with. 

No comments: