Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A new challenge for YOU!

You know how I love challenges (especially of the scrapbooking kind) and how they get you thinking and groovin’..
Well, here’s a new one, just for you!
Miss Jessica Sprague herself now has a Facebook page!
(Isn’t that great?!)
And she has some fun MISM challenges for ALL to participate in.
(WHAT is MISM?!)
More In Store Monday is when the fabulous team at JS.com announces new classes, new kits, new digital tastiness, all great stuff.
(I know, I have spent my fair share there..  more than my fair share if you ask the bacon-bringer here.  Love you Mer-Bear!)
The challenge comes in here:
Create a layout using products from More In Store Monday, and you get 5 Spraguebucks to spend any way you please in that store.  Seriously, any item your little heart desires and you have $5 to go to it!  It’s incredible, I know.
So go, become a fan..
Buy some stuff (if you haven’t already..), go make something lovely, post it to the Facebook page, and maybe…
You’ll win!
Here’s my goodness:
CW_IBSW_Template03_web
Supplies:
MISM template by Crystal Wilkerson.
Papers and stitching from her “Rainbow Sherbet” kit, background paper from her “Sweet Summertime” kit.
Font: King Cool KC.
Good luck!!

No comments: