Friday, February 22, 2008

No apple juice = lots of sleep...

Here's my girl! We had a much better night and what a great day! Doesn't she look so "pretty in pink"? She really looks pretty in everything! Except for when she pulls her hair. She found it today with her little hand and pulled. The look on that face was so sad. Too bad she won't remember...
Sorry, no layout today... but you'll soon find out how much I did do today...
We went and did a Sam's run today, that is everything we needed from Sam's, and pics. Woo Hoo! I get to scrap those hospital pics! I am so excited! We also went and did groceries and then had a late lunch with Mer. All three of my girls were complete angels... Lynn and Ash were even better than if it were just the three of us... the only thing to be bummed about: I couldn't find a nursing bra in the right size. I did only look at one store... but a 34 D should be everywhere, right? Nah, not for some places. So that is my mission. I realized when I was putting on my current one the other day, as it was looking quite transparent, that it is 5 years old... yep, elastic is shot, there is no holding of anything up anymore, like it did much in the first place... I though I had other nursing bras, but they hovered over me, they really didn't fit. Then I found out why, they are a cup too small... they look a lot better than this one!
We went out to dinner for Austin's birthday tonight. That was fun. Kaitlyn stayed home with #1 & #2. Lynn wasn't too happy when we got home... Austin probably wasn't too happy when we all yelled "Happy Birthday" to him across the parking lot. Mer started to shout, "Yeah, that guy in the red shirt! That's him! That's Austin! It's his birthday!" And then the embarrassment was compounded by Dixon singing his Primary birthday song repertoire. Yep, all of the birthday songs from the Children's Songbook, loudly, across the parking lot. It was too dark to tell which shade of red Austin's face was...

4 comments:

Ally0005 said...

Peyton is smiling for the camera, how cute.

Ashley and Devan said...

That is a very cute picture of you and Peyton. Sounds like you had a busy day!! Good for you on buying lots of water!

Jenny said...

Go to www.nummies.com. I found this website when I was pregnant and was planning on buying a nursing bra from here. They are like real, normal bras, but they are actually nursing bras. Haven't tried them, but they look great! Check it out.

Rachael said...

Peyton looks so... cute! You know I have had to get all of my nursing bras from motherhood maturnity. They will even measure you for free. While I was nursing Hayden I was a 36 EE. And they don't sell that at most stores. Plus they almost always have nice bras on sale!