Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Just call it Tuesday tag day...
My childhood friend, Tiffany, did this tag. It looked like fun.
So don't be a bum, do it too!
Six random things about ME!
1. I do not like clowns. I think it would be safe to say that I hate them. Hate is a strong word, I know, but I could seriously care less if they existed. I would much prefer a parade or a circus without them. I was scarred for life on my second birthday when my aunt Wendy, invited her buddy "Corky the Clown", as "the entertainment". There is honestly something wrong with someone who thinks it would be "fun" to cover their real identity with something that really isn't that friendly looking. But seriously, there are so many serial killers who dress as clowns, they hide who they really are with the demented white-washed face and exaggerated features slathered on with greasepaint, and then try to make you their friend. (Shudder...)
2. I have A+ blood, and believe that genetic factor contributes to my perfectionist attitude. (Get it, A+, like a grade...)
3. I have a record. Misdemeanor Mindy, you can call me. It came from the short time period in which I worked for Smith's as a bagger/checker, and my duties were in that order. It was my day to bag, but the store soon got busy and they needed me to check. My first time ever, and I got caught in a police sting. I was so flustered when this guy wanted to buy a single, over-sized can of beer, I by-passed the I.D. prompt in trying to figure out how to ring it up correctly. Needless to say, he got a great deal, and I got busted. At least I am smiling in my mugshot!
4. I have a sweet tooth. I could easily make a meal out of a bag of sugar.
5. I still have dreams about waking up late for school, having nothing to wear because my closet is full of my high school wardrobe... and when I get there, after trying to gat the girls ready and find a babysitter, I can't remember if it's "A day" or "B day", and my schedule is a little blurry.
6. I used to win all of the girls camp burping contests. I can burp "I love you... I do not participate in that activity anymore, however, as I want my husband to remain married to me.