Friday, June 13, 2008

Flashback Friday...

One year ago, my period was late. I was so excited, I called Merrill at work and told him...
"Honey I am late!"
"When were you supposed to start?"
"This morning...." (it was noonish.)
"Don't get your hopes up... you still have the rest of the day..."
What a party pooper!
Well, the next day, Terrace Days, I bought a pregnancy test at Macey's, and took it the next morning, Father's Day.
What a Father's Day gift...Our sweet Peyton is now four months old!
24 3/4 inches long...
Almost 15 pounds...
She's so well fed...
And now Brooke's news...
And to the opposite end of the spectrum... my IUD. I have the last $300 to pay on it. It will pay for itself within one year, cheaper than five years of birth control! (One year of the mini-pill at 50 bucks a month = $600... 4 additional years of regular BC at around 30 bucks a month... yeah, it pays for itself within the first year...) And the only reason why the number five is brought up is because Mer says we are done...
We'll see... ;)
Oh, but I am EMBRACING every minute!

4 comments:

Six-Pack Momma said...

Oh! So cute! She is getting cuter by the day...is that possible?! And just because I say she looks just like Merril in this picture doesn't mean a thing.... ;)

Ally0005 said...

Oh, she is so cute, those big brown eyes. Don't you love it when they tell you, we are done.
I was told the same thing, I still hope for one more.

stacy said...

she is such a beautiful baby! cuter and cuter every picture that i see. lets get together this week! what about thursday morning or anytime on friday??? let me know what works for you!

Ashley and Devan said...

Peyton is ADORABLE! You guys can't be done.. you may cute kids! That's so neat that you found out you were pregnant for Fathers Day!