Sunday, December 28, 2008

Missing Christmas photos...

Thanks Brookers and Jacks! Now I have some really fun pics to post... I think I have set a new record for pictures and posts in one day ;)...
Cousins...
Girls cousin pyramid...
Our little fam... the lecture about smiling + pictures = Santa, worked!
The boy pyramid...
The kids (Clint, Merrill, and MiKell) first attempt at the traditional shoulder pic in two years... it didn't end well...
Ah! Success! See the stress on Dixon's face?
Talent show... this was Ashley's (and my :)...) talent, Lynn performed many times... others did tumbling skills... Clint did a standing back tuck... impressed us all...
My girls.. do you think someone is tired?
Yup...
And last, but not least, mom and her quilt...
Thanks girls for sharing!

6 comments:

Promise said...

FUN pictures! Min the quilt turned out perfect! You did a great job!

kdance10 said...

Looks like you guys had an awesome christmas.Your p.j.'s were cute. Hppy new year!

Ally0005 said...

Looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas!

Emalee said...

Oh how fun! I love your best western shirts. Very cool! I am glad you had a great day

Rachael said...

The pictures are hilarious Mindy. It looks like you had a ton of fun. The last picture made me go Aahh... I hope she loves that blanket you guys made for her.

Jamie said...

Looks like a fun Christmas! I love the cheerleader outfits!