Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Scattergories...


I found this on my friend's sister's blog...
Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following. They have to be real places, names, things.. nothing made up!
You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question.
WHAT IS YOUR NAME: Mindy BOY NAME: Mork ;) 4 LETTER WORD: math GIRL NAME: Mandy, my alter-ego... OCCUPATION: mother A COLOR: magenta SOMETHING YOU WEAR: mullett BEVERAGE: milk FOOD: manicotti SOMETHING FOUND IN A BATHROOM: mousse A PLACE : Montana REASON FOR BEING LATE: Merrill ;) SOMETHING YOU SHOUT: Monkey balls!

I tag you if you wrapped a gift today...

4 comments:

Brooke said...

FUN! I guess I'm tagged then... I bought gifts and wrapped gifts today. :)

That Spacey Chick said...

*giggles*

cute Mindy...

and yes I know who you are. I read your blog quite often, and love to see the updates on the Hotel. Especially since we are no longer in Ogden.

Thank you for being such a good friend to emmy. Especially during this tough time.

Rachael said...

Hahaahaaa,,,,,

TumbleBee said...

That was a cute idea!I love the Merrill one! HeHe!