Sunday, March 1, 2009

It's over!!!!

My headache is still a ragin'.. I thought it would be gone.. but I think it's hormones.
Yesterday was the Blue and Gold Banquet for Cub Scouts.. I was slightly stressed, as all the prep did not work out the way Christie and I thought it would.. there were a few small miracles though! I also had the Arrow of Light Ceremony to perform. It is the highest award (equivalent to the Boy Scouts Eagle) in Cub Scouting.. that equals a big deal.. I was slightly worried about that. I am told it was good..
I started my day of with a chocolate nutrition bar (aka fudge brownie from Paradise Cafe and Bakery.. go there.. yum!) and glass of milk.. a good start to any busy Saturday. I had Peyton, who wanted to live on my hip, so I did things that required only one hand. I suddenly got the urge to deep clean the kitchen, the WHOLE KITCHEN.. that was nice.. took my mind off the stress to come.
So here we are.. Sunday night, living with a headache, but excited to start the day tomorrow.. re-decorate the scrap room :)
We ate stir fry for lunch.. I am sure the chicken breasts came from a chicken that answered to the name "Mindy" when she was alive ;)...
Funnies from the girls to come tomorrow..

5 comments:

kdance10 said...

Sorry that you have a bad headache stll. Kinda wierd but i think there was a bug going around i had like a migraine for like a week straight, and a couple people i know had the same thing weird! I hope tommorrow is a better day for you have fun in the scrap room:)

Promise said...

I am sure your Blue and Gold Banquet was wonderful...and the Arrow of Light ceremony equally as great. I hope your headache eases up soon! Hormonal headaches are the worst!

Kathy said...

I am sure that the Blue and Gold Banquet was a hit. As for the Headache, I tend to name them because they are so personal. Name this one Hildegard

Bonnie said...

Phew! I love being involved, yet when the crunch time comes and I am in charge of something, it is always a little more stress than I thought it would be. This is preparing you to be the Stake Relief society president, I see it in your future ;)

Mindy said...

Oh Bonnie.. don't even breathe that... what would I do?! :0