Sunday, April 5, 2009

9 years..

Merrill put this together for me right after we had Ash... I love it! It never fails to bring me to tears..
He put one of "our songs" in the beginning and then one that he turned into another of "our songs"..
Just a sample of the lyrics (and this is Merrill's gift, to find the perfect song..):
"You're the brightest shining star I've ever seen.. Oh how blessed we are, to share in everything.. Life before was cold, cold and empty.. every time I see your face I'm reminded of what it means to be alive.."

I love you so much Merrill!!!
Happy anniversary!

7 comments:

kdance10 said...

Happy anniversary! Wow nine years that's awesome

Ally0005 said...

Happy anniversary! That was awesome he did a great job.

Julie said...

Ahh, what a great guy (and girl). Happy Anniversary, Min!

Six-Pack Momma said...

Awwww....how sweet! Happy Anniversary!

The Anderson's said...

That was sweet! Hope you had a great anniversary! (wink, wink)

Bonnie said...

Oh! That was fabulous! So very romantic!

BookwormMom said...

Got me all Teary...

Happy (Late) Anniversary!!!!