Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Tag... Ashley...

This was a fun tag via those Nutty Nash's...
Five things you may or may not know about little Ashley "McSplashly" Pitcher.
1. She sleeps with her hands down her pants or shorts, not all the way down THERE... just tucked in her waist band.
2. She has a skin tag, right where her bum crack ends...
3. She can't seem to just smile when I take a picture of her...
4. She has a problem with her pants staying up. No matter how small the pant size, or even when they have the most wonderful adjustable waist, you can usually catch a glimpse of "Ricky"... her butt crack.
5. She ALWAYS tells me that whatever I cook is "Deee-Licious!"

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Her middle name isn't really McSplashly is it? ;) Cause if it really was that would be SO... COOL! I bet nobodies thought of that kind of a name for their girl.

Tiffany Nash said...

I love her personality...it reminds me of my Ava. Something about the 2nd child?