We'll start this out with a layout of Lynn..
Nearly four years old (I know, the LO says 4.. that's what Roy high did for my math.)
and she decided to give herself a "trim".
It must be the age, remeber, Ashley did it a few times to herself..
She gave herself this "trim" not too long after she got a real trim. I was trying to talk her into getting it whacked in the first place, but she wasn't going for it. Well, she kinda pushed herself into it later..
It wasn't a bad deal.. she got to donate her cut hair to "Locks of Love".
Sweet deal for all involved.
- Someone in need got a new hairpiece.
- Lynn got her messed-up cut fixed.
- I didn't have to listen to the "make your ears bleed" type of crying while brushing the girl's hair..
That brings us to today..
She has been buging me for MONTHS to make an appointment for her to get it cut off again.
- "I don't like brushing my hair."
- "I don't like you brushing my hair."
- "It takes too long to do my hair."
- "I want to help some one who needs hair."
How can I say no to that?
Well.. I did.
That is where the MONTHS come in..
I gave in today because she didn't.
I also want to save time, and money.
Time brushing and fighting with her over how to do her hair.
Money in shampoo and conditioner. :)
She is still pretty cute.. she looks older though, and I think we all know how I feel about that.