Okay.. so it technically isn’t day 10 anymore, but I haven’t fallen asleep yet, so it is still day 10 to me!
I have had a very full, busy, yet fulfilling day. I have many things for which to be grateful.
- Ashley participated in her class today!!!
- Mom came and not only watched Peyton so I could go to school with Ash, she also folded the rather large pile of laundry on my bed, dumped there while frantically searching for clean socks for Ash to wear this morning. Laundry that has been there since Monday.
(The room re-dos have taken over our household and my time.)
- I was able to accomplish a lot in the way of the room redos. Thanks goes to my friends who came over, helped me assemble furniture, and even move a few things. Thanks girls!! <3
- It was also parent teacher conferences. I am thankful for the wonderful teachers we have been blessed with this year. I am thankful for the love they show to my girls when they are away from home. I am thankful for all that they teach them. I am thankful to have a school so close to our home, for the neighborhood in which we live.
- I am thankful for my sweet, smart, courageous, and perfectionist daughters! (They got something from me!)
- I am thankful that I got to talk to Merrill tonight. I didn’t know if my emotion at parent teacher conferences was entirely pride and happiness over what the girls’ teachers were saying, or if it was a bit of homesick for Merrill-ness. I miss him. I am thankful that I got to hear his voice.
Again, another day goes by, and I have been blessed even more!