Thursday, November 4, 2010

Day 4.

Technology.

Wow.

How two-sided is this one.

I am so thankful for all that we are blessed to know in these days when it comes to technology.  The medical technology, the social aspects of technology, the way we can keep up with our loved ones who don’t live near enough..

Then there’s the bad stuff, the stuff people choose to do with technology..

But, I am being positive!!

I think of those coal miners in Chile, how technology was what essentially saved them.  They were given media to help them interact, not allow themselves to be separated individually.  That saved them from depression.  To think that they had a way to talk to loved ones..  69 days without talking to Merrill or my girls would drive me batty!

Such a blessing it is.

Such a blessing it is to have minds who have this intelligence, to have doctors to bless our lives as well.

No comments: