Saturday, November 8, 2008

Pillowcase Dress...

Got a bigger pillowcase dress done for Peyton... the last one was more like a shirt.
I also took pictures of the process... just in case. I'll post them later with directions. I have a few key details that I NEED to remember! I made her a new bow to match too...
Love sewing...
We sluffed our Stake meeting tonight for a wedding reception. We probably could have made both if the city of Perry believed in well placed and well lit street signs... it took us a lot longer than planned to get there.
We stopped by the Harrisville Wal-Mart on the way home, and look what I found...
Aaahhhhh! (Angelic/Heavenly sounds accompany this..)
So I don't end up in the same predicament, I bought two... just in case.

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Ok, I guess I messed this post. Maybe I should pay more attention next time. I'm excited to see how the hats turn out. You do such a good job on everything.