Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Attention Family:

Attention to family members featured in this layout...
If you don't like the picture I used of you, tough!!!
No, not really, but you must submit a photo of your choosing before tonight by midnight ;)...
So I forgot a funny story from my day yesterday...
We were driving to Lowe's, I had to fix the sagging left side of my shelves in the scrap room, and we passed the Instacare. Ashley recognized it immediately. She said:
"Hey! There's where the Doctor's Appointment is! We went there and it was day, and then the doctor took the kernel out of my nose, and we left and it was nighttime!!!!"
She was so amazed that we could enter a building, and then leave it, and the whole outside setting had changed.... That is what happens when you spend two hours and five minutes there...

No comments: