Saturday, May 17, 2008

Fun night... aggresive day...

Had scrap night with some fun girls... you know who you all are... I actually got a couple of layouts done for Pey's book, but you can check the other blog for those :)...
Ate some Whoopie pies too...
Mer and the girls had a fun "daddy-daughter night" out. Work, it just put it off, they girls could hardly stand the wait, but had so much fun once it began. They had McDonald's again, they had it the day before for lunch when we went to watch them work on the hotel... so naughty... Mer went and played with Austin. Boys are so funny. I asked him if he wanted to go hang-out with Austin while us girls were doing our "girl stuff", and he said, "What do you think I am gonna do, call him and ask if he wants to play?" I am glad that the brothers can be brothers again.
Ash fell asleep watching "Short Circuit" with her hands down her skirt... that's our Ash. But Lynn was up for the party...
This morning, there were two baptisms that were going on. I didn't get to go to either one of them, no babysitter... Pitcher's Sports in springtime makes that possible ;)... But that's okay, I had a bad attitude.
So I went and finished cleaning out the flower beds with all of my aggression. Long enough for Peyton to get in a good nap and me to get a cute sunburn... part farmer tan, until my wrists, where my gloves gave an awesome stopping point to the burn... I look dang sexy! Oh, and so do my flower beds!
Now Ash, Pey, and I, are watching, "BooBah" on "OnDemand" while we wait for Mer and Lynn to get back from a delivery and set-up in Park City... love the springtime!!!

No comments: