Saturday, May 24, 2008

What a freakin' good Friday!

In front of the Hawaii Laie Temple... before kids...
We're gonna be alone tonight, on a real date... well, kinda. Errands to run. Dinner to eat...
Yesterday was fun. We went to El for dinner, saw some old friends that I worked with in my slicing roast beef days... they have a connection to the X... so I guess he's doing okay. At least he's finally over it!
We went and saw the progress on the hotel... walls are going up! It's pretty cool to see the layout of actual rooms now. Hmmm... maybe I'll get to frequent the one with the jacuzzi tub in it...
We drove around looking at homes in our area... that's one way to get out of this hellish calling... well, it's that way at the moment at least. We'll have to see what happens tomorrow...
We came home and stayed up watching "There Will Be Blood"... Upton Sinclair, he wrote some interesting novels... I will not eat sausage because of "The Jungle"...
And we stayed-up even later, but it was for a worthy cause... ;)
I think it was my shirt... or maybe watching all of those drilling rigs exploding with oil in the flick...
Chicka-Chicka Bow-Bow...

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Congrats on gettin' some action!!

Rachael said...

Welcome back to the OTHER side! ;) Enjoy it while it last. Cause once you hit sixty your hips wont be able to handle in anymore. ;) ;)

Six-Pack Momma said...

I feel like singing....:)

Ashley and Devan said...

Alright! Good for you guys : )
I bet your both still smiling!