That is how I feel lately..
I want to change one too many things around here..
- Rooms. I would like to finish a room in the basement to put Lynnie-lou down there, so we can separate the two who do not let each other sleep.. I am still adding to Lynnie’s room, making it her own, so why do I desire to move her and customize her room the way I have always dreamed of when I am still creating away?
- Paint. I am thinking of painting my craft room a sunshin-ey (but not too bright) yellow. I really do love my Hot Chocolate brown, but now it’s springtime! I want to do away with the warm and cozy, and get with the airy and bright. I even picked up a sample while visiting Home Deaf-o the other day..
- Ashley + kindergarten. Need I really say more? Okay, I will. ;) I think I have made a decision, but more things come to mind and I wonder if it is the right decision for little Ash.. then I feel like it is the right thing to do (again) and the pattern just repeats itself. I keep praying about it, and that is just how it will have to go..
- Baby. I think I want one more. Really. The feeling can be brought on by various happenings, like the DARLING fabric I saw at the craft store the other day that screamed to me “NURSERY!!!” But then there are THOSE days, when I am completely content and happy. It seems like asking for more would be so ungrateful. Then there are THOSE other days.. where I wonder how on earth I would do it! Again.. praying.
- Blogging. I love it!! I love having this place with so many friends (many whom I have not met..) a place to connect and to laugh, to share and to learn. But I keep on thinking of changing things up. I want my blog to continue to reflect who I really am. I keep dreaming of other names for it, and I dream of new headers.. I guess that is one of the downsides of creativity.
Or maybe it is just the nature of being woman.
I guess it is just the way things go..
But don’t be surprised if you see a new header soon. :)
P.S. While changing Peyton’s post nap diaper (of all things..) I realized that I left out the biggest (I think at least) item on this list that is doing consecutive somersaults in my brain. It has taken-up the bulk of many pillow talk conversations with Merrill, but it’s something that I just can’t make up my mind on..
- A “Mindy Made” store…
What do YOU think?