Some of the more notable happenings of our weekend:
- Levi turned 3.
- Hallie turned 12, and made us feel our age.
- The hotel turned 1!!
- We had an actual date. (Post to come.)
- We submitted (yet again) to daylight savings time.. how have Hawaii and Arizona not fallen apart all these years without messing with their clocks? (In other words: what a pain!)
- Taught my lesson a week early and it went so well! There was great discussion and no tears (that fell anyway) from my eyes. That is a rarity as I weep over just about everything!
- Enjoyed our Sunday together as a family, all snuggled in our bed eating snacks and watching movies and our weekly Simpson’s (of course), which left me with Cheez-It crumbs in my side of the bed.