Friday, March 12, 2010

Lovin’ it!

I love when I get a creativity bug.

I don’t love when it is for various projects of multiple mediums.

I have fabric projects in line..

Jewelry to make.

Scrapbook layout ideas coming out of my ears!!

Two crocheting projects going on..

Some re-decorating and up-cycling to go with that..

I have another digital online class to do and I really am excited to do it..

And the weather outside is gorgeous!!  I want to be there, playing and snapping pictures of the kids having fun.

See, I have just too much fun stuff to do!

So it pains me even more that I find this cute freebie from one of my all time favorite designers, and I have a hot date to attend to.

Sigh..

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

ok, I think we would be the best of friends if we lived near each other:-) Your to do craft list sounds just like mine;-) I have way too many projects to get done right now...