Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Kapetanov Family

I was lucky (?) enough to take pictures of this awesome mom and her five boys.

(She happens to have a pretty cute and fun daughter-in-law who is pretty sweet herself.)

The boys…

Boys will be boys.

I did manage to hold my own with them, I did grow up with three brothers.

(Thanks for the thick skin and ability to throw out an awesome comeback brothers!)

We did get some cute stuff..

kfam 

kfam2

kfam5

kfam1

kfam3

kfam4  

kfam7

kfam8

kfam6

kfam9

kfam10

4 comments:

Rachael said...

The pictures turned out darling.

BookwormMom said...

Great pics...can I ask what location you shot in? I love that bridge!

Mindy said...

We shot some at Snowbasin and others at the train bridge off the exit up the canyon. (We totally broke the law...)

Cory and Kylee said...

Thanks mindy they turned out awesome!!!