Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A wedding.

This last weekend turned out to be a busy one..  but SO fun!

I was asked to take pictures of a cousin (in-law) while she got primped and pretty for her wedding day Saturday.  It was so much fun!  Just a bunch of women, sitting around, chatting, and soaking in the joy.

It was such a fun day.

I probably even did something tacky (gasp!), and brought my camera to the ceremony (tacky because they had a photog), but I couldn’t resist…

amber 025 amber 211 amber 212 amber 269 amber 324

Tucking away vows for later..  this is what you do when pockets are unavailable.  (Just ask my cell phone or lens cap.)

amber 326 amber 375

Some of those bobby pins went in too far..

amber 418 amber 574 amber 600 amber 659 amber 687 sept25

3 comments:

BookwormMom said...

Beautiful!

Amber said...

I cannot thank you enough for doing this for me. I keep writing and re-writing what I want to say but... Words cannot express. Many hands went into making me beautiful and you captured those moments perfectly... As I knew you would. Thank you.

Katherine said...

You are awesome Mindy.