Sunday, December 30, 2007

I Love Goldfishes 'Cause The're Sooo Delicious....



Ahhhh... Primary and Scouting are completely staffed!!! One less worry, but for how long???

Today was emotional little girl day at the Pitcher household... if it was possible to have any sort of reaction over a situation, it was crying 99.8% of the time. (I must add that this statistic excluded myself...)

I was finishing Ashley's hair in the bathroom when Merrill came in to finish getting ready, (the girls' bathroom is our "hairspray bathroom")... anyway... Ashely bursts into tears, no one has said anything to her, mind you, and I ask her what is wrong. "Daddy said I look crazy!" What a weirdo! Try consoling that one. Then she cries even harder because she has "boogers sliding out" of her nose... (crying intensifies...)

From the beginning of my pregnancy, goldfish, yes, those cheesy little crackers, were the only thing that would help to calm my nauseous stomach. Not just eating them, sucking on them. I discovered this gem during Sacrament meeting, you know, while the kids are snacking on them... I got many cases of Goldfish as gifts, or help, however you look at it...

So today in Sacrament meeting (see the irony setting in...), between contractions, I kept feeling this tickling feeling in my tummy, like Peyton has a constant wiggle... So after a while, I looked down to see if I can see whatever limb it was, poking out. I looked down to find Ashley, Goldfish in hand, making a circular motion against my tummy. She said she was "beeding" Peyton. Kind of funny considering the irony of the situation...

Lynn was getting in trouble tonight, a little sass, a little back-talk, you know, girl hormones/attitude... again... so as I am talking to her, firmly, she says, "I'm never gonna yell at my kids!" Merrill and I laughed out loud! I told her that that one was going in my blog... here it is...

I just have to say after the day I have had today, I am so blessed! Such great family and friends... hour long late-night phone conversations with some of my best friends, that make our husbands go "hmmmmm...", are the best!

No comments: