Here are some things I have learned to be true throughout my short life, so far..
- Assumptions suck..
- You have to be a friend in order to have friends.
- The grass isn't always as green as it appears from the other side.
- A stitch in time really does save nine.. (see overcast stitching on pillowcase dresses..)
- If you turn the shower water off while shaving your legs, you can have that much longer a shower with hot water.
- Tylenol and Motrin, when alternated, is a miracle worker.
- When people tell you to enjoy your children while they are small, it will go by fast, they are telling you the truth.
- If you step on a crack, it will most likely will not break your mother's back..
- Music is, indeed, the soundtrack of our lives..
- It really is important to change and wear clean underwear every day.
- De-tangler is a necessity when you have a little girl.
- The spirit cannot dwell in an un-clean thing..
- The most important things in life, are never things..
- Whoever said that zits end when you are an adult either, a- lied. or b- made it so my last ten birthdays really didn't take place.
- Honesty truly is the best policy..
- Being two-faced is very un-attractive.
- It's best to use the lettuce before it browns..
- If you have a thought to bring that one other thing, be it a diaper, extra outfit, fruit snack... BRING IT. Life will be that much easier.
- A mother, when using the bathroom with the door shut, can increase her ability to hear her child if the child wriggles their fingers underneath the door.
- Family is everything..
I have been thinking a lot about past posts, attitudes displayed.. I don't want to come off as being materialistic.. I blog to document, to journal the goings on, day to day events, and many blessings of my young family. I also blog about the exciting new things that are coming our way..
Okay.. I'll just come out with it.. I am talking specifically about the Dyson.. my Dyson..
Sure, I am glad that I have it.. it makes my life much, much easier. Having a vacuum that works tends to do that to one's life.. but I don't want anyone to think that that (things) is what I dwell on.
I just happen to be very excited about it..
And, like I said above, "The Spirit cannot dwell in an unclean thing.." (i.e. my home..)