This is another oldie and goodie.. thought it might be interesting to see how the contents of my purse have changed since last summer.. let me just say, I was literally going out the door with the girls to run errands.. this was a very good time to do the tag, and clean it out!!
- camera (in my hand, taking pic.. needed pic of the day, and if I am spending the greater part of the day gone, I figured I had better have my camera with me..)
- ZEN (30 GB MP3 player..)
- phone (Merrill called it my "piece of junk" this morning.. maybe I'll get a new one soon :) one that doesn't turn off whenever it feels like it, and the antenna is attached by more than a thread..)
- note pad (my brain..)
- 2 pens
- 2 pencils (?)
- 1 box of nerds.. with the valentine hiding somewhere in the heap of papers..
- Jerry Cherry Laffy Taffy with one bite missing..
- 3 red hearts made out of construction paper.. one with an "L" one with an "A" and one with a "P".. Valentine's Hannah made for the girls.. I forgot to give them :0
- JoAnn's fabric cut table wait number.. #70
- Merle Norman gift certificates (thanks Jacks & Brookers!! Spending them today was sooo much fun!)
- coupon wallet
- Doctors appointment card for Peyton.. more shots in 6 months.. woo-hoo.. (read the lack of enthusiasm..)
- bottle of apple juice (hey, we were on our way out..)
- loose coupons: Hancock Fabrics, JoAnn's, and Old Navy (which expired YESTERDAY!!! Aarrrgh!)
- receipts: 2 Target, 4 Wal-Mart, 1 Carter, 3 Post office, 2 JoAnn's, 2- Arctic Circle, 1 Arby's
- and one bank deposit receipt..
Whew!!! Glad I cleaned that all out..
Wait.. where's my hand sanitizer?!?