Friday, May 1, 2009

Digital..

I got my PhotoShop the other day in the mail..
I have been dying to try it out.
The more I thought about it, the more freaked-out I got..
So, I hunted..
Bought some traditional scrappy stuff online..
Looked at a few digital blogs.. thought about buying some kits.. felt overwhelmed, again.. and remembered this e-mail from a wonderful woman, laying, un-opened in my inbox..
Thanks to her tutorial, quick page, and awesomeness, here's my result:Fun thing to do late at night when the kiddos are in bed and the hubbs is down at work with a FULL HOUSE (yeah!!)
Happy National Scrapbooking Day tomorrow!!!
I hope to get a lot done...

4 comments:

BookwormMom said...

Congrats on both the digital page and the full house at the hotel!!!!

Someday, I will have you teach me...like all the other skills I have on my list for you to teach me! ;)

Ally0005 said...

I'm proud of you. I've had Photoshop for a while and still can't do digital on it.

Brooke said...

good job! digital is so much fun! and no mess to clean up!

Six-Pack Momma said...

Yeah!!!! Your first digi-scrap! It won't be long and you'll be pro!