Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Oh.. the picture taking event that it is.. you don't believe me.. This one (see above) was one of the cutest.. I love the look on her face!
She is the firecracker of the family, officially taking over Ashley's title.
- She has trouble holding still... if you couldn't tell..
- Shakes her finger "no no" at us
- Clicks her tongue
- Blows kisses (well, kind of..)
- Plays with Merrill EVERYDAY, touching his nose so he'll make various honking noises. I am amazed that she remembers this EVERYDAY..
- Is trying to overcome her fears of the gray exercise ball and the tickle me extreme Cookie Monster..
- She loves to move the chairs around the table.. showing off her muscles.
- Another first, that I must say I am not proud of, but is a first nevertheless, she fell down the stairs!! You can kind of see her little bruise under her right eye. Does that make her leery of the stairs? Nope..
- She also enjoys waking her mother at odd hours of the night for a bottle and then subsequent social hour and playtime..
On that note, I am feeling much better, not as congested, just draining (gross, I know, but you are the one reading it:)!).. I am sure the fogginess in my head is due more to the fact that I got one such "social call" early this morning.
Her favorite way to sleep, her two fingers in her mouth, and her other hand wound, tightly I must add, in my hair.