Monday, December 7, 2009

Mmmmmm... Eclairs.

I made these beauties for the ward party on Saturday..


I was in a mood I tell ya...
Apparently, they didn't last.  I have to make more and drop them on the appropriate doorsteps. :)
I used this recipe, but instead of spreading, I used my small cookie scooper, dropped them on a greased cookie sheet, baked for 20 minutes at 400, let them cool, and filled them using my gi-hugant piping bag and tip.  I frosted some with my favorite chocolate icing, but left some plain..  well, except for the dusting of powdered sugar, that is.

5 comments:

Ally's Corner said...

I wish I could bake. I can cook but baking, no way!

Six-Pack Momma said...

sad I missed 'em.

BookwormMom said...

They were delish...I only had 1, I wanted to be nice and share!

I love eclairs...I've been thinking that I need to make some!

kdance10 said...

I hope that i am one of those appropriate doorsteps:):) They look yummy. How much do you charge for parties i am in charge of our ward party & its a breakfast one those would be delicous

Ryan said...

What a coincidence! MY doorstep is...appropriate...appropriately decorated for Christmas...yeah that's it...