Monday, December 28, 2009

We've been making this and making that.....

Had a sleepover with the cousins last night.
3 of the 4 have new American Girl dolls, so we made girl and doll PJ pants.
Matching PJ pants.
(I will have to share the pattern when I finish tweaking it..)


I also taught Lynnie-lou to crochet tonight!!!
It is so satisfying that these things are being handed-down..  it's even nicer that SHE asked me to show her how.


She was sad to leave it for bedtime, but it was a must..  she was so tired today FOR SOME REASON... ;)
I have a feeling that tomorrow will be a fun day.

5 comments:

Ryan said...

oops this is not really ryan, he wont be taking a crochet class LOL!

Ryan said...

So cute Lynn! The BFF and I are taking a crochet class in a few weeks. We will be making amazing crocheted things! Heres to genetic predispositions!

kdance10 said...

Oh my gosh how darling. I love the cupcake ones i want a pair for myself:) Your so creative.

Ally's Corner said...

WOW!!! And I just paid American Girl for new PJ for Anna's doll!

BookwormMom said...

You're totally going to have to hook me up in a few years when Talia is old enough for an AG doll...

I still remember when my great Grandma Ruth taught me how to crochet...it was such a special moment between the two of us.

Now I just wish I remembered the HOW of it, as well as the memory!