Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The party..

She really did turn seven..
She was very specific about her day, from how she wanted her cake decorated, to the treat she wanted to share with her classmates.
I am sure her teacher thinks I am stoned..  I was so dizzy when I went to her class..  I am sure I looked crazy!
She chose her favorite dinner, chicken Alfredo with fettuccine of course, then the grandparents came, and gifts followed.




A caboodle?! I guess she really is getting older...  mom filled it with jewelry, lip glosses, eye shadows, dazzle dust, and fake nails.  Lynn was in heaven!




She has had such an attitude, we threatened her with nothing but underwear for her birthday... she loved it.  Don't let that look on her face fool you. ;)








Then we decided (well, okay..  after she didn't throw the terrific fit I had imagined she would over underwear..) we gave her her real gifts..



She has been dreaming of a Belle dress-up for months now, and I will admit I was a bit hesitant to get it, for how big she is now, but she loved it..  it does look small on her, but she loves it!




Any guesses how long these nails lasted?

2 comments:

BookwormMom said...

When I asked her at church about what she got for her birthday, she seemed just as excited about the underwear as the rest of it!!!

Ally's Corner said...

Looks like she had a great birthday!