Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What is ultimately wrong with this picture?

Sunday I put myself and the girls through a quick torture..  um, I meant to say, photo session.  They all had on their Christmas dresses and you know, you just have to get them while you can.
Peyton had enjoyed her Sunday at church messing with her hair, so that was attractive, and Ashley..  well, let's just see if you catch that.
I finally did..  in sacrament meeting.





Before we move on to Ashley's latest silly fashion choice, I have to say that I hear all too often that my girls look, "just like their dad"...
I would like to say that, in these last 8 photos, I have seen more of me in them than ever before! :D

 

Such appropriate socks for church..  dont' you agree?

10 comments:

Ally's Corner said...

Great pictures! Can you do my girls hair!!

Julie said...

I did notice Ashley's socks at church. Hey, the girl is original...and cute.

Bonnie said...

He he! Those socks are a crackup!

Jamie said...

Love the socks! Those are beautiful Christmas dresses and beautiful girls wearing them!

BookwormMom said...

I thought the same things about your girls looking more like you in these pics...

Part of that is their expressions (which I am convinced are as much inherited as learned)....But you can definitely tell they have your genetic gifts in these pics!

They look so cute...and I like Ash's socks...she's just expressing her individuality!

Tiffany said...

Love the socks! You have some adorable girls.

Sunshine and Lazy days said...

I love Ashley's socks! they are awesome!

Crystal said...

Such beautiful girls......just like their mommy. I have thought that for a while. Total Mayes girls...BEAUTIFUL.Love the socks as well.

Nathan said...

Wow! Love the socks! :-D But great pics!

Courtney said...

You take such awesome pictures! And those socks! I have yet to post the pictures of my Sarah (5) wearing 'Happy Halloween' socks at her Thanksgiving Pilgrim Stew party. Geesh! What gives?