Tuesday, December 1, 2009

One birthday party, Two Thanksgivings, Two trips to the doctor, seven loads of laundry, and one fixed computer..

How's that title for ya?
Here's your official warning, there are a few posts to follow, not that you are interested in ALL of them, but I just wanted you to have a heads up.
If you can't sleep, are genuinely bored, or are really curious as to where I have been, you can read it all here.
The hiatus isn't solely due to my mystery illness, it was courtesy of Windows Vista.
How I hate Vista...
But it is gone now.
Thank heavens...
Really, if I could have been blogging, whining and commiserating with you all over how sick and awful I felt, I would have been here, but Vista kept me from such fun.
I look forward to catching up on everything, re-loading fonts, re-loading all of my digital stuff, and catching up on "The Office".
Honestly, what would we do without the internet?
The little break was nice though..  with the exception of missing "The Office"...  those were some of the worst withdrawals ever!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better! It's so frustrating when no one listens to you. Who knows your body better than you? Really!

Bonnie said...

I am with ya on loving the office. Don't know what I would do without Hulu!